The ABA Law Practice Division is delighted to announce the publication of PowerPoint in One Hour for Lawyers by Paul Unger. The book is now available at the ABA Webstore.
The difference between a successful presentation and an unsuccessful one can often be traced to a presenter’s use—or misuse—of PowerPoint®. PowerPoint expert and attorney Paul Unger gave some pointers on using PowerPoint on the iPad, and now in his book, PowerPoint in One Hour for Lawyers, he offers practical advice to help you avoid mishaps and develop a compelling presentation using storyboarding techniques. In just one hour, you will learn how to:
- Create and edit PowerPoint slides
- Incorporate graphics, animations, photographs, clip art, and more
- Use color and shapes to enhance your message
- Insert other file formats (PDF, Excel, etc.) into a presentation
- Include video and audio components
- Create time lines
- Deliver an effective presentation by using the authors tips and tricks
- Present your materials with an iPad
- And much more!